- Cincinnati's first Chief of Police was appointed in the 1850's with a force of about 100.
- Chief Blackwell is the 14th Cincinnati Police Chief over a force of about 1300.
- Cincinnati was the first to use call boxes on the street for police communication in 1879.
- New Ohio minimum liability car insurance limits of $25,000 per person go into effect on December 22, 2013.
- Be helpful if the wreck is your fault, but make no admissions and call your agent pronto!
- In 2012, there were 1,122 deaths on Ohio roads.
- In 2012, 164 people were killed in motorcycle accidents, 68% rural and 32% urban.
- 65% of all U.S. divorces are initiated by women
- The average first marriage lasts 8 years
- In 2011, 3,757 people died in collisions with trucks, an 11.2 percent increase over 2009.
- About 1 in 10 highway deaths occurs in a crash involving a large truck.
- Social Security paid benefits to about 61.9 million people in 2012
- Social Security provided at least half the income for 64 % of the elderly in 2011
- In Ohio as of 9/8/13, 17,455 worker claims were filed
- A workers injury payment can be increased if the employer violated a specific safety requirement