Family Allergy & Asthma is a group of asthma and allergy specialists practicing at locations throughout Kentucky and parts of Indiana and focused on the treatment of patients with chronic respiratory disease. Our practice include both clinical care delivery and research.
Our Mission Statement:
Family Allergy & Asthma's mission is to be the leading caregiver for patients with allergies and chronic respiratory problems. The goals of the practice have always been:
- To provide the best possible medical care for our patients.
- To treat each patient with dignity, respect, kindness and courtesy.
- To serve our community through preventive medicine and other outreach programs.
- To have a smooth functioning practice in which the staff and the physicians work together in the spirit of harmony and cooperation.
- To have highly qualified, motivated personnel who are interested in their work and our patients.
- Ensure kind, compassionate care through listening.
- Award people with courtesy and patience.
- Demonstrate concern for everyone's needs.
- Be partners in care.
- Identify needs and individual concerns.
- Empower through education, support, and understanding.
- Quality of service is paramount.
- Teamwork is essential. Be available and aware.
- Efficient service is achieved when we all give our best.
- Honesty and respect shown for everyone emphasizes the pride we take in our jobs.
- Maintaining privacy speaks volumes
- Appreciation for our individual responsibility in care.
- Dependability shows you are accountable.
- Take responsibility for carrying a task to its finish .
- Be trustworthy - mean what you say and say what you mean.
- Make no excuses.