LOUISVILLE, KY (WAVE) - Susan Lukjan, who was convicted of arson in May of 2010 after her business, Campbell's Gourmet Cottage was destroyed by fire in August of 2006, has been granted shock probation.
Thomas Clay, Lukjan's attorney, says Lukjan is currently being held in the Daviess County Jail but he expected her to be released in time to be home by this weekend.
Lukjan was convicted of arson and insurance fraud, and a jury recommended a 12-year sentence for arson and insurance fraud.
- Jury recommends 12 years for business owner convicted of arson
- Lukjan guilty on all charges
- Business owner accused of arson testifies
- Defense begins presenting its case in Lukjan arson trial
- Opening statements in Lukjan arson trial
- Judge denies request from Lukjan's attorney for access to emails
- Video shows car of arson suspect leaving scene just before fire
- Owner facing arson charges back in court
- Lukjan's attorney files motion for new judge
- 2006 high-profile arson case moves to trial