Your smile is one of your greatest attributes. It sets the tone in business and social settings, and conveys confidence, warmth, and happiness.
Achieving and maintaining a healthy smile is important. At The Remmers Dental Group , you're in good hands.
What makes The Remmers Dental Group the right choice for your preventative and restorative dentistry needs?
- Advanced training and experience for cosmetic and restorative dentistry
- Invisalign® certified (invisible braces)
- High-Tech facility in an inviting atmosphere
- Filmless, low-radiation X-rays
- Conscious sedation available for an anxiety-free experience
- Dental care designed to work within any budget to get the desired results
About Dr. Steve Remmers
Dr. Steve Remmers entered private practice with his father, Dr. Kenneth Remmers, after becoming a graduate of the University of Louisville School of Dentistry in 1989.
Dr. Remmers is a 2000 graduate of the prestigious PAC-live (Pacific Aesthetic Continuum) program in San Francisco. This is an intensive live-patient program concentrating on cosmetic smile design.
Dr. Remmers is also a 1999 graduate of the Gerety Straightwire Orthodontic Program. This is a program to enable general dentists to treat patients with orthodontics (braces).
Believing the importance of keeping up on the latest trends in dentistry, Dr. Remmers attends an average of 100 hours a year in continuing education. (The minimum for licensure is 15 hours a year.) He regularly travels wherever necessary to attend the best education dentistry has to offer.
Dr. Remmers is an active member of: