Problem fireplace may have caused Lyndon apartment fire - wave3.com-Louisville News, Weather & Sports

Problem fireplace may have caused Lyndon apartment fire

LOUISVILLE, KY (WAVE) - A problem with a fireplace may have caused an apartment fire in Lyndon early Thursday morning.

Fire crews were called to a two-story townhouse building at the Woodbridge Apartments on Willow Springs Drive around 4 a.m.

The people living in the town homes escaped unharmed.

Lyndon and Worthington Fire Departments were on the scene investigating.

Copyright 2012 WAVE News. All rights reserved.

Powered by Frankly