Overheated motor prompts fire scare at middle school - wave3.com-Louisville News, Weather & Sports

Overheated motor prompts fire scare at middle school

LOUISVILLE, KY (WAVE) – Fire crews investigated after receiving reports of smoke coming from a middle school.

According to MetroSafe, there were reports of smoke coming out of the boiler room at Stuart Middle School around 4:20 p.m.

After crews searched it was determined the cause of smoke was not a fire, but it was an overheated motor.

No one was injured during the incident.

Copyright 2012 WAVE News. All rights reserved.

WAVE 3 NEWS

Powered by Frankly