LOUISVILLE, KY (WAVE) - The Legal Aid Society will offer free Ask-a-Lawyer clinics throughout the spring and summer.
At each clinic, attorneys will offer a short presentation about foreclosure defense and other popular civil legal topics. Following the presentation, the attorneys will answer personal questions about the topics presented as well as other legal issues such as landlord/tenant disputes, life-planning documents, child support, government benefits, bankruptcy, small claims and criminal expungements.
Ask-a-Lawyer clinics are scheduled for :
- First Neighborhood Place (1503 Rangeland Road) -- Tuesday, April 24 at 6 p.m.
- Community Missionary Baptist Church (4909 E. Indian Trail) -- Tuesday, May 1 at 6 p.m.
- St. Catherine Court (1114 S. Fourth St.) -- Thursday, May 3 at 1 p.m.
- Catholic Enrichment Center (3146 W. Broadway) -- Thursday, May 17 at 6:30 p.m.
- Newburg Library (4800 Exeter Ave.) -- Tuesday, May 29 6 p.m.
- Catholic Enrichment Center (3146 W. Broadway) -- Tuesday, June 19 at 6:30 p.m.
You must make a reservation for each session by calling (502) 614-3176. You can also find the Legal Aid Society at www.laslou.org.