- 1 lb. Crayfish
- 1 Cup Laurent Perrie Champagne
- ½ Cup Cream
- 4oz Butter
- 1 tsp Saffron
- 1 lb. Gnocchi (see other recipe)
- 2 Cups Bleu Foot Mushrooms
- 3 Tbsp Chopped Rosemary
- 1 Cup Micro Arugula
- Bring a pot of water to a boil. Once at a boil blanch the Crayfish (1 ½ Minutes).
- In a sauté pan caramelize the gnocchi and mushrooms. Deglaze pan with champagne. Add cream and reduce by half. Season with saffron and herbs. Add the blanched crayfish to the pan. Mount with butter. Season.
- Plate in a deep bowl like a stew leaving crayfish on top of gnocchi. Garnish with micro arugula. Serve hot.
Serves: 6 people
Dallas Archer, 19, was arrested Monday in Kingsport for driving on a suspended license. When officers searched Archer before booking her into jail, they made the discovery.More >> Dallas Archer, 19, was arrested Monday in Kingsport for driving on a suspended license. When officers searched Archer before booking her into jail, they made the discovery.More >> BARDSTOWN, KY (WAVE) - "This is something that you couldn't even imagine in your wildest imaginations, nightmares that something like this would ever happen, especially in a community this small," a closeMore >> Kathy Netherland was a proud mother of two daughters who were described as great students by fellow teachers.More >> Mom gives birth to a big, beautiful baby girl at Mass General Hospital in Boston.More >> Mom gives birth to a big, beautiful baby girl at Mass General Hospital in Boston.More >> LOUISVILLE, KY (WAVE) - A pedestrian was hit and killed on Dixie Highway. Northbound lanes of Dixie Highway are closed at Gagel Avenue. Crews are still on the scene. We will bring you more informationMore >> The victim was leaving a Thornton's in the 4500 block of Dixie Highway and attempted to cross all six lanes of traffic.More >> BULLITT COUNTY, KY (WAVE) – A tattoo shop owner was taken into custody after officers said he used the business as a cover to sell narcotics. According to Lt. Mike Murdoch with the Bullitt County Sheriff'sMore >> According to Lt. Mike Murdoch with the Bullitt County Sheriff's office, the owner of Ink-a-holix, located on North Buckman Street, was arrested Wednesday.More >>