- 1 lb. Crayfish
- 1 Cup Laurent Perrie Champagne
- ½ Cup Cream
- 4oz Butter
- 1 tsp Saffron
- 1 lb. Gnocchi (see other recipe)
- 2 Cups Bleu Foot Mushrooms
- 3 Tbsp Chopped Rosemary
- 1 Cup Micro Arugula
- Bring a pot of water to a boil. Once at a boil blanch the Crayfish (1 ½ Minutes).
- In a sauté pan caramelize the gnocchi and mushrooms. Deglaze pan with champagne. Add cream and reduce by half. Season with saffron and herbs. Add the blanched crayfish to the pan. Mount with butter. Season.
- Plate in a deep bowl like a stew leaving crayfish on top of gnocchi. Garnish with micro arugula. Serve hot.
Serves: 6 people
31 people are in trouble with the law after a three day prostitution sting in Richmond. Police told NBC12 they targeted specific areas where residents and business owners complained about the illegal activity.More >> GRAPHIC PICTURES: CLEVELAND, OH (WOIO) - It was one of the most gruesome sights in Cleveland crime history.More >> LOUISVILLE, KY (WAVE) – A police standoff is underway in a residential area near the Audubon Country Club. Chief Doug Sweeney of the Audubon Park Police Department confirmed officers first responded toMore >> According to officers, the family of a 28-year-old man took out a mental inquest warrant to get him treatment for mental health issues.More >> Police said around 2:30 a.m., a driver going the wrong way on the Greenbelt Highway hit another car head-on. Both drivers had to be extricated from their vehicles.More >> Police said around 2:30 a.m., a driver going the wrong way on the Greenbelt Highway hit another car head-on. Both drivers had to be extricated from their vehicles.More >> LOUISVILLE, KY (WAVE) - A teen who was acquitted of his stepbrother's murder was arrested early Saturday morning for assault. According to court records, Josh Young, 18, was arrested just before 2 a.m.More >> According to police, Josh Young, 18, was arrested just before 2 a.m. Saturday and accused of assaulting his 18-year-old live-in girlfriend.More >>