- 1 lb. Crayfish
- 1 Cup Laurent Perrie Champagne
- ½ Cup Cream
- 4oz Butter
- 1 tsp Saffron
- 1 lb. Gnocchi (see other recipe)
- 2 Cups Bleu Foot Mushrooms
- 3 Tbsp Chopped Rosemary
- 1 Cup Micro Arugula
- Bring a pot of water to a boil. Once at a boil blanch the Crayfish (1 ½ Minutes).
- In a sauté pan caramelize the gnocchi and mushrooms. Deglaze pan with champagne. Add cream and reduce by half. Season with saffron and herbs. Add the blanched crayfish to the pan. Mount with butter. Season.
- Plate in a deep bowl like a stew leaving crayfish on top of gnocchi. Garnish with micro arugula. Serve hot.