From Food Stylist Donna Huttnen
This fresh Peach Fizz is the perfect balance of vodka, lemon and peach. It's not too sweet and very refreshing.
- 1 1/2 oz. fluid peach puree (make your own using one peach – see instructions below)
- 6 oz. fluid club soda
- 1/2 oz. limoncello
- 1 1/2 oz. good vodka
- Put 2 ounces of peach puree in bottom of glass. The Ball pint jars work great for these.
- Add limoncello and vodka. Stir well.
- Fill with ice.
- Top with the remaining club soda and garnish with a peach or lemon slice.
Homemade Peach Puree
- 2 large peaches (preferably Freestone peaches)
- 2 tbsp. sugar
- Roughly chop a peeled and pitted ripe peach.
- Add sugar and puree in blender until no chunks remain (or macerate in a mortar and pestle).
- Store in container in refrigerator.
- 2 ripe peaches make approximately 4 oz. of peach puree. (Can make one day in advance.)