From Food Stylist Donna Huttnen
- 1 tbsp. peach puree (make your own using one peach -- see instructions below)
- 1 packet of Crystal Light Peach Tea
- Club soda
Homemade Peach Puree
- 2 large peaches (preferably Freestone peaches)
- 2 tbsp. sugar
- Roughly chop a peeled and pitted ripe peach.
- Add sugar and puree in blender until no chunks remain (or macerate in a mortar and pestle).
- Store in container in refrigerator.
- 2 ripe peaches make approximately 4 oz. of peach puree. (Can make one day in advance.)