From Food Stylist Donna Huttnen
- 2 tbsp. unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup diced Vidalia onions
- 1 tsp. minced garlic
- 1 tbsp. chili paste
- 4 cups peeled, pitted, and chopped peaches
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1 tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 2 tbsp. apple cider vinegar
- 2 to 3 tbsp. light brown sugar
- 1/4 cup good bourbon
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 275 degrees
- Precook ribs with favorite rub.
- Wrap rips in foil, place in pan and roast for 2 hours – until tender.
- Can be done 1 day in advance.