From Food Stylist Donna Huttnen
- 1 box puff pastry sheets (2 sheets)
- 2 large Vidalia or sweet onions (thin sliced quarter rounds)
- 3 tbsp. butter
- 1 tsp. chopped garlic
- 2 cups chopped fresh peaches
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 4 oz. feta or bleu cheese
- ½ cup sour cream in pastry or Ziploc bag
- ½ cup diced or sliced peaches (for garnish)
- Parchment paper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Saute onions with butter, slowly until caramelized.
- Add garlic and cook 1 more minute.
- Add peaches and sauté 2 minutes (gently heated).
- Gently roll pull pastry on floured parchment paper.
- Cut ½-inch strip along each side.
- Brush new edge slightly with water.
- Crimp edges to create a border on the tart.
- Scatter onion/peach mixture on crust.
- Scatter cheese on top.
- Bake for 19-25 minutes.
- Serve slightly warm.
- Cut with pizza wheel.
- Garnish with sour cream and peaches.