- 1 box Goya curried rice
- 1 carrot peeled and Shredded
- 2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1/2 Red Bell Pepper sliced thin Julienne
- 1 med. Red onion
- 1 Zucchini large dice
- 1-2Teaspoons (to taste) Curry Powder
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 Granny Smith Apples Sliced Thin
- 1/2 cup dried Cherries or cranberries
- 2-3 tablespoons Olive oil
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
Cook Rice with carrots according to directions on box. While Cooking:
Sauté Peppers and onions until slightly soft (2-3 min), add zucchini, apples, curry powder and cayenne pepper. Sauté 1 minute longer. Add dried fruit.
Combine rice with fruit/onion/pepper mixture, oil and vinegar. Toss lightly adjust seasoning to taste. Chill 4 hours or longer.