How to report an officer or general concerns - News, Weather & Sports

How to report an officer or general concerns

Posted: Updated:

LOUISIVLLE, KY (WAVE) - The men and women in blue are just that,  men and women who respond to extraordinary events. 

The power that accompanies their position can be misused.  If you or anyone you know has felt any miscarriage of justice, act of discrimination,or misuse of power then it falls in your line of duty to fight against this crime.  

If possible get the officers name, his four digit patrol car number, badge number and information.  See if you can gain any witnesses to vouch for you.

Then you can file your case either on-line or by phone. To place concerns by phone call (502)574-7111 or (502) 574-2111. To fill out these and several other forms online, click here.

Copyright 2012 WAVE News. All rights reserved.