LOUISIVLLE, KY (WAVE) – Jim Davis talks with John Ramsey on WAVE 3 Listens Live! about his efforts to supply children with toys after a disaster.
Jim Davis has started a non-profit called ToyRelief.com to collect new and gently used electronic games to take to the northeast region of the U.S. and those affected by Hurricane Sandy. This non-profit started after Southern Indiana was devastated by the tornadoes of March 2, 2012 and now Jim from Senior Insurance Group is pulling together as many resources as possible to help provide relief for the families affected by Hurricane Sandy.
Providing Smiles and Happiness
Senior Insurance Group- 7028 State Rd 311, Sellersburg, IN
· Strandz and Threadz- 322 Vincennes St. New Albany, IN
· A Brush of Excellence -8629 Preston Hwy, Louisville, KY
· Weber School of Dance-216 East Maple, Jeffersonville, IN
· Studio Glam- 130 W. Court Ave, Jeffersonville, IN
· Dillards-Greentree Mall-757 East Lewis and Clark Pkwy, Clarksville
· All Care Chiropractic- 221 W. Court Ave, Jeffersonville, IN
· Big G Supply- 600 Pike Street, Charlestown, IN
· Triple G Guns- 9351 Hwy 150, Greenville, IN
· Dr Al Knable-2241 Green Valley Road New Albany, IN
Copyright 2012 WAVE News. All rights reserved.