Greg J Grisanti CRC, CFSP
Frisch's Big Boy
What you will need: Leftovers to serve 6 to 8
- About 3 Lbs. turkey meat leftovers de-boned and diced to ½" chunks –
- 1 cup finely diced celery
- 1 cup finely diced onions, use red or white or a combination of both
- 1 cup assorted dried fruit, such as golden raisins, trail mix, etc.
- 12 oz. Frisch's Buttermilk Ranch Dressing
- Place all above ingredients in large bowl
- Stir in the Buttermilk Ranch Dressing to desired moisture level
- Toast bread and dress with lettuce and tomato
- If needed, sprinkle with a touch of salt and pepper to taste.
- This recipe can be made up in advance and chilled.