Roasted Shrimp and Tomatoes with Feta Cheese
• 6-12 plum tomatoes, cut into quarters
• 3 tablespoons olive oil
• 2 cloves garlic, minced
• 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
• 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
• 1 1⁄2 pounds medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
• 1⁄4 cup fresh parsley, chopped
• 2 tablespoons lemon juice
• 1/2 cup feta cheese, crumbled
1. Preheat oven to 450°F. Place the tomatoes in a large baking dish. Drizzle the oil over the tomatoes and sprinkle with garlic, salt, and pepper. Toss all ingredients together.
2. Cook for 20 minutes. Remove baking dish from oven and stir in the shrimp, parsley, and lemon juice. Sprinkle with the cheese.
3. Return to the oven for another 10 to 15 minutes or until the shrimp are cooked. Serve over brown rice and with a big green salad.