Fire crews responded to the Rockin' C Ranch in northern Smith County Saturday evening after a fire broke out at the lodge building. This is off of County Road 325 just off of Highway 14.
Officials tell KLTV that the fire in the fireplace spread into a part of the lodge building. Heavy smoke then quickly spread. Fire crews from Red Springs, Hawkins, Winona and Lindale all responded to the scene and extinguished the fire.
It is not yet clear if anyone was in the lodge at the time of this fire, but no injuries have been reported.