This article was originally distributed via PRWeb. PRWeb, WorldNow and this Site make no warranties or representations in connection therewith.
SOURCE: Design Shuffle
First Annual Design Shuffle Top 10 Winners are Revealed in 2013 from 3 U.S. Regions Based on Design Photos Nominated by Design Shuffle Community
Los Angeles (PRWEB) February 12, 2013
Designshuffle.com, a social-media network for design professionals and enthusiasts, provides a platform for uploading and sharing the best in interior and architectural design. As a way to recognize the abundance of quality work shared on the website daily, Design Shuffle launched the first annual Top 10 of 2013 this year.
The Design Shuffle Top 10 of 2013 awards were awarded in three regional categories: East Coast, West Coast and the Mid-West. Enthusiasts and industry partners across the world used the popular “Fave” feature to Fave their favorite photos in any designer album found on DesignShuffle.com. Designers with at least 20 Faved photos in 2012 were nominated for the award. Competing against nearly 100 nominated design professionals ranging from designers to architects, the top ten design professionals with the most votes in each of the 3 regions of the United States were chosen based on the quality of their designs within their uploaded portfolios.
In addition to identifying popular and top-rated design professionals across the United States, the Design Shuffle Top 10 Award recognizes well established design professionals as favored industry leaders and trendsetters for the upcoming year.
The recipients of this award for 2013 are:
- Frances Herrera Interior Design, New York, New York (francesherrera.com)
- Pepe Calderin Design, Miami, Florida (pepecalderindesign.com)
- Beckwith Interiors, Nashville, Tennessee (beckwithinteriors.com)
- Marie Burgos Design, New York, New York (marieburgosdesign.com)
- Marc-Michaels Interior Design, Inc., Winter Park, Florida (marc-michaels.com)
- Betty Wasserman Art & Interiors, Ltd., New York, New York (bettywasserman.com)
- Bruce Norman Long Interior Design, Bryn Mawr, Pennsylvania (bnl-interiordesign.com)
- Scott Sanders LLC, New York, New York (scottsandersllc.com)
- Jorge Castillo Design Inc., Miami, Florida (jorgecastillo.com)
- Design Theory, Atlanta, Georgia (designtheoryinteriors.com)
- J & J Design Group, Chandler, Arizona (jandjdesigngroup.com)
- Aria Design, Laguna Beach, California (ariades.com)
- Jeneration Interiors, West Hollywood, California (jenerationinteriors.com)
- Hartman Baldwin Design/Build, Claremont, California (hartmanbaldwin.com)
- VM Concept, Scottsdale, Arizona (vmconcept.com)
- Klopf Architecture, San Francisco, California (klopfarchitecture.com)
- InterSpace Design, San Francisco, California (interspace-design.com)
- AMS Landscape Design, Newport Beach, California (amslandscapedesign.com)
- Urrutia Design, Sausalito, California (urrutiadesign.com)
- Loczidesign, San Francisco, California (loczidesign.com)
- Sweet Peas Design, Libertyville, Illinois (sweetpeas-inspired.com)
- John Robert Wiltgen Design, Inc., Chicago, Illinois (jrwdesign.com)
- S&K Interiors, St. Louis, Missouri (sk-interiordesigns.com)
- Shaver/Melahn Studios, Ltd., Madison, Wisconsin (shavermelahn.com)
- Jessica Lagrange Interiors LLC, Chicago, Illinois (jessicalagrange.com)
- Richens Design Inc., Austin, Texas (richensdesigns.com)
- Butter Lutz Interiors, LLC, Austin, Texas (butterlutz.com)
- Van Wicklen Design, Lakeway, Texas (jvwhome.com)
- Barbara Gilbert Interiors, Dallas, Texas (barbaragilbertinteriors.com)
- RSVP Design Services, Addison, Texas (rsvpdesignservices.com)
About Design Shuffle
Designshuffle.com is a one-stop site for design professionals and enthusiasts to upload their work, network, and share all things design. The site provides various resources for designers to use, including a free member directory listing, the popular “Fave” feature, product tagging integration, and a well-frequented blog which features the work of top tier design talent each day. Design Shuffle continues to be an active community, providing valuable resources at no cost to its members.
For the original version on PRWeb visit: http://www.prweb.com/releases/prwebdesignshuffletop10of2013/winners/prweb10406663.htm