Clothes too close to light causes fire on Lehman Ave Price Hill - News, Weather & Sports

Crews determine cause for Price Hill fire


Fire crews have determined the cause of an afternoon fire in Price Hill.

The fire broke out just before 2 p.m. on Tuesday at 2701 Lehman Avenue. Upon arrival, crews discovered a small fire in the closet of a first floor apartment. Light smoke had also spread to the second and third floors of the building.

Boxes of clothing stacked too close to a light bulb that has been left on has been named as the cause for the flames.

Damage is estimated at $1,000.

No injuries were reported.

Copyright 2013 WXIX. All rights reserved.



Powered by Frankly