LEXINGTON, KY (WAVE) – Tickets for the second and thirdrounds of the NCAA Men's Basketball Tournament to be held Thursday and Saturdayat Rupp Arena in Lexington went on sale Monday, March 18 at 10 a.m.
The University of Louisville Cardinals earned the nation'stop seed for the 2013 Division I NCAA Men's Basketball Championship and willplay their initial game at 6:40 p.m. Thursday, March 21 at Rupp Arena againstthe winner of the Liberty – North Carolina A&T match up.
- Tickets are $285 (lower level) and $234/$192(upper level) each and are for two sessions Thursday and one session Saturday, fora total of three tickets for six games. Lower level seats at Rupp Arenaare chair backs and upper level seats are bleachers.
- Tickets are available via www.ncaa.com/mbbtickets or bycalling 877-NCAA TIX which is (877-622-2849).
- Based on availability, all-session tickets also went on sale atthe Rupp Arena Box Office at 10 a.m. Monday. Fans may also order ticketsby calling the box office at 859-233-3535.
- Fans purchasing tickets online are highly encouraged to printtheir tickets at home using TicketFast in order toavoid will call lines at Rupp Arena.
- Will call at Rupp Arena is located at the main box office windowsoff High Street. It will open at 10 a.m. on Thursday, March 21.
- Individuals requiring special access (e.g., individuals who aredisabled and/or need special seating) should contact the Rupp Arena BoxOffice at 85-9233-3535. Tickets will be administered inaccordance with ADA guidelines.
- Every person, regardless of age, must have a ticket to enter thefacility.
The public is invited to openpractices for all eight teams at Rupp Arena on Wednesday. Parking and admission to the arenaare free on Wednesday. Here is the open practice schedule:
- Noon to 12:40 p.m. Bucknell
- 12:45to 1:25 p.m. Davidson
- 1:30to 2:10 p.m. Butler
- 2:15to 2:55 p.m. Marquette
- 4:25to 5:05 p.m. Louisville
- 5:10to 5:50 p.m. Colorado State
- 5:55to 6:35 p.m. Liberty orNorth Carolina A&T
- 6:40to 7:20 p.m. Missouri
Hereare Thursday game times:
- Butlervs. Bucknell – 12:40 p.m.
- Marquettevs. Davidson – following first game
- Louisvillevs. winner of Liberty/North Carolina A&T – 6:50 p.m.
- ColoradoState vs. Missouri – following third game
Game times for Saturday will not be determined until late Thursday night.
By NCAA policy, fans arenot permitted to bring these items into Rupp Arena:
- Beverages of any kind
- Firearms and explosives
- Laser pointers
- Artificial noisemakers
- Promotional items such as cups, shakers or flags with commercialslogans or identification
- Large signs or banners
- Video cameras on game day (video cameras are permitted on practiceday)
- Plastic or metal chair back seats (cushions only)
Still cameras, with lenses no longer than four inches, are permitted. Inaddition, fans may bring a sign, flag or banner that can be held by oneindividual, reflects good sportsmanship and does not block the view of otherfans.