Emergency crews were called to a reported house fire in Walnut Hills on Wednesday.
Authorities say a fire broke out at a residence in the 2200 block of Iowa Avenue around 7:45 p.m. Fire crews say the blaze was confined to the kitchen and loft area of the apartment.
According to authorities, the cause was determined to be grease left unattended on the
Two adults and two children were displaced by the fire and are being assisted by the Red Cross.
In total, 32 firefighters reported to the scene. No one was injured.
Damage is estimated at $10,000.
Copyright 2013 WXIX. All rights reserved.
Remnants from Tropical Storm Cindy blew through WAVE Country on Friday, bringing heavy downpours to some parts of the viewing area.
It's not clear how many people were injured, or how seriously.
An officer reported finding "two people down" inside the home there. One of those people has been confirmed dead and the other is now at University Hospital.
WAVE 3 News has obtained a confidential four-page memo about the investigation of sexual harassment claims against Metro Councilman Dan Johnson.
For many kids, summers are spent on ATVs. It’s no secret the sport can be dangerous, and at times, deadly.