From Chef Ouita Michel
Woodford Honey and Black Berries
1. Combine the cream, sugar, orange zest, along with the scraped vanilla bean in a sauce pan and heat gently until the sugar has dissolved. Add the Woodford Reserve to the hot liquid and turn off the flame.
2. In a bowl, sprinkle the gelatin across the top of the milk and let bloom or soften for a few minutes. Strain the hot cream over the gelatin and whisk together to make sure all the gelatin is dissolved.
3. Lightly spray 4 ounce custard cups with a pan release spray and pour the custard mix into the molds. Refrigerate at least 6 hours but best over night.
4. For the sauce: Gently heat the honey, stir in the Woodford Reserve.
5. To present: Run a little paring knife around the custard and coax out of the mold. Drizzle the Woodford honey over the top and garnish with the fresh berries.
Arkansas State snapped the ball for what looked like a punt from their opponent's 40-yard line, and receiver Booker Mays clutched his hands to his chest and toppled backward to the turf.More >>