- 4 cups crème fraiche or sour cream or plain Greek yogurt
- 1 cup Brown Sugar
- 2 Tbsp. Vanilla
- 1 Tbsp. Orange zest
- ½ cup local honey
- 2 Tbsp. Woodford Reserve
- 1 Tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- Toasted Slivered almonds
- 4 Pounds of fresh strawberries sliced
- 4 oranges, cut into supremes- all pith and skin removed in sections
1. Combine the Crème Fraiche with the brown sugar, vanilla, and orange zest.
2. Combine the honey and Woodford together in a small sauce pan over low heat. Simmer until honey is dissolved. Cool and add the lemon juice.
3. Slice the strawberries and toss with the Bourbon Honey.