We've got good news about the Ohio County toddler who authorities say swallowed a powerful ingredient used to make meth.
This is a story 14 News has been keeping an eye on. That little girl, Frankee, swallowed a drain cleaner called liquid fire. On Monday night, she remains at Kosair Children's Hospital.
Her mother and her mother's, boyfriend are both facing charges.
The Facebook page, Frankee's Voice, continues to post updates on Frankee's condition. The webpage announced to its 8,300 followers that Frankee is now off of life support and breathing on her own. They say she's even smiling at times.
They also thanked everyone who has been praying for Frankee's recovery.
A motorcycle poker run and silent auction are planned for July 6 at Maloney's in Owensboro. All money raised will go to help in Frankee's recovery.
Sunday, July 27 2014 11:15 PM EDT2014-07-28 03:15:51 GMT
Authorities say a father was killed and his daughter seriously injured while walking on the sand when a small plane crash landed along Florida's Gulf Coast near Venice Beach.More >>
A father was killed and his 9-year-old daughter critically injured Sunday while walking along a Florida beach when a small plane crash landed on the Gulf Coast only feet from the surf, authorities said.More >>
Monday, July 28 2014 1:54 AM EDT2014-07-28 05:54:28 GMT
Authorities now say 14 people - including a 15-year-old - have been struck by lightning during rare summer thunderstorms that have swept through Southern California, injuring two critically.More >>
A 20-year-old man died Sunday after lightning struck or rattled 13 people at a popular Los Angeles beach and a golfer on Catalina Island during summer thunderstorms that swept through Southern California, authorities said.More >>
725 S. Floyd Street
Louisville, KY 40203