Bashas' in Flagstaff catches fire - wave3.com-Louisville News, Weather & Sports

Bashas' in Flagstaff catches fire

Posted: Updated:
A Flagstaff Bashas' store caught fire Monday night. (Source: Logan Phillips) A Flagstaff Bashas' store caught fire Monday night. (Source: Logan Phillips)
FLAGSTAFF, AZ (CBS5) -

Firefighters fought a blaze at a Bashas' grocery store in Flagstaff Monday night.

Fire broke out at the store at 1000 N. Humphreys in the Fort Valley Plaza.

Early reports indicated no one was injured.

Viewer-submitted photos showed smoke billowing from the structure.  

The Daily Sun reported firefighters were spraying down 25-foot-high flames and hacking into the roof to allow ventilation.

There is no information available yet on what sparked the fire or where in the building it began.

Stay with cbs5az.com and CBS 5 News for updates on this developing story.

[Text BREAKING to 23765 to get news alerts on your mobile phone]

Copyright 2013 CBS 5 (KPHO Broadcasting Corporation). All rights reserved.