Two units were damaged by an apartment fire Friday morning in the Nashboro Village area of southeast Davidson County.
The fire occurred around 9:30 a.m. at the Village Green Apartments located at 297 Village Green Drive.
Firefighters arrived and saw smoke coming through the roof.
A neighbor said it started in a corner unit, and may have been caused by an electrical malfunction.
Smoke from that unit then spread to an adjoining apartment.
A firefighter was taken to the hospital after crews said they believe he pulled a muscle while fighting the fire.
Copyright 2013 WSMV (Meredith Corporation). All rights reserved.
Some California parents have contacted authorities after finding porcelain dolls that look like their children on their doorsteps.
725 S. Floyd Street
Louisville, KY 40203
FCC Public File