Information contained on this page is provided by an independent third-party content provider. WorldNow and this Station make no warranties or representations in connection therewith. If you have any questions or comments about this page please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
SOURCE DataDirect Networks
SANTA CLARA, Calif., Oct. 3, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
- DataDirect Networks announced today that the company's Board of Directors has appointed John C. Dorman as interim President of the company as Joe Cowan steps down to pursue other interests, effective immediately.
- Cowan will continue to serve on DDN's Board of Directors.
- Dorman has served on DDN's Board of Directors for five years and brings over 30 years' experience leading high growth technology companies.
- Most recently, Dorman served as chairman, president and CEO for online banking services company Digital Insight Corporation. Prior to that, he was senior vice president and general manager of Global Financial Services at Oracle, where he was responsible for product development, services and sales to banks and brokerage firms worldwide. Dorman also served as chairman, CEO and founder of Treasury Services Corporation, and Treasurer of Union Bank of California.
- In his role, Dorman will assume full operational management of the company, with a focus on ramping revenue and profit growth into 2014, as well as engagement with key partners and customers.
- Dorman received a B.A. from Occidental College and an M.B.A. from the University of Southern California.
Tweet this: John Dorman named @DDN_limitless president http://bit.ly/157pCyp
- Alex Bouzari, CEO and Chairman of DataDirect Networks
"With his extensive executive management experience, knowledge of high growth technology companies, and significant involvement in our business over five years, John Dorman offers important insight and leadership to DDN. His guidance as a Director has been invaluable and we are pleased to welcome him in his expanded operational role as our President. I would also like to thank Joe Cowan for his leadership and hard work in enhancing the company's growth and operational profit position. We wish him success in his future endeavors and look forward to his continued guidance on our Board of Directors."
About DataDirect Networks
DataDirect Networks (DDN) is the world leader in massively scalable storage. Our data storage and processing solutions and professional services enable content-rich and high growth IT environments to achieve the highest levels of systems scalability, efficiency and simplicity. DDN enables enterprises to extract value and deliver business results from their information. Our customers include the world's leading online content and social networking providers, high performance cloud and grid computing, life sciences, media production, and security and intelligence organizations. Deployed in thousands of mission critical environments worldwide, DDN's solutions have been designed, engineered and proven in the world's most scalable data centers to ensure competitive business advantage for today's information powered enterprise. For more information, go to www.ddn.com or call 1-800-837-2298.
©2013 All rights reserved. DDN and Information In Motion are trademarks owned by DataDirect Networks. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
DDN Media Contact:
Sr. Director, Global Corporate Communications
©2012 PR Newswire. All Rights Reserved.