Cauliflower Crust Pizza
1. Heat a pizza stone at 450. Meanwhile, place a large piece of parchment on a cutting board and spray with cooking spray.
2. Wash cauliflower and cut off the florets. Dry with paper towels and pulse florets in food processor for about 30 seconds, until you get 2-3 cups of powdery "snow like" cauliflower.
3. Place the cauliflower in a microwave safe bowl, cover, and cook on high for 4 minutes. Pour cooked cauliflower onto a clean tea towel and allow to cool for 3-5 minutes.
4. Wring out the cauliflower, squeezing out as much water as possible to ensure you get a chewy crust.
5. Pour squeezed cauliflower into a bowl and add Parmesan, mozzarella, salt, basil, oregano, garlic powder, and a dash of red pepper. Add the egg and mix with your hands and form a ball.
6. Press the dough into a crust on your oiled parchment paper. Pat it down thoroughly until it forms a pizza shape, making sure it sticks together.
7. Using a cutting board, slide the parchment paper onto your hot pizza stone (or baking sheet)in the oven. Bake 8-11 minutes, until it starts to turn golden brown. Remove from oven.
8. Top with pizza sauce, mozzarella cheese, and desired toppings. Cook 5-7 minutes more until cheese is bubbling.