garlic (1 bulb)
onion powder 2 oz.
curry powder 2 oz.
black pepper 2 oz.
cayenne pepper 1 Tlbs.
Old Bay seasoning 2 oz.
yellow onion 2 medium
soy sauce 2 cups
worsterchire sauce 1 cup
water 2 cups
1. Rinse off and pat dry whole brisket
2. Mince fresh garlic (1 bulb), rub both sides of brisket
3. Mix together the following in a bowl: onion powder, curry powder, cayenne pepper, Old Bay seasoning, and black pepper
4. Rub dry mixture over brisket
5. Combine water, worsterchire sauce and soy sauce in separate bowl
6. Chop onions and place half of them in the bottom of a roasting pan, lay brisket on top of the onions, then top brisket with remaining onions
7. Add liquid mixture to the pan, but only into the corners of the pan to avoid rinsing off dry rub
8. Place pan in the oven at 325 degrees for 4-5 hours (slow and low is the key)