LOUISVILLE, KY (WAVE) - Executive Chef Josh Mills of the Brick House Tavern and Tap visited WAVE 3 News Weekend Sunrise Sunday, March 9.
He not only brought some delicious food to show us, he also came to celebrate Meatball Day!
Here's the top secret recipe for the Brick House's classic meatballs:
Brick House Tavern & Tap Classic Meatballs
Makes 14 meatballs
Ground Chuck 12 oz.
Ground Pork 5 oz.
Ground Italian Sausage, Spicy 5 oz.
Panko Bread Crumbs 1/4 cup
Large Eggs 1 each
Salt, Kosher ¼ tsp
Ground Black Pepper dash
Marinara Sauce 1 quart
1. In a large bowl, combine all ingredients.
2. With your hands, mix everything (except the marinara sauce) until evenly combined.
3. Roll the mixture into 2 oz. (w) balls.
4. Place the balls on a parchment lined sheet pan.
5. Cook in a 350° oven for 20 minutes.
6. Heat the marinara sauce in a large pot on the stove over medium heat.
7. Add the meatballs and cook for 15 minutes.
Copyright 2014 WAVE 3 News. All rights reserved.
Texas woman is suing Facebook over a fake profile.
725 S. Floyd Street
Louisville, KY 40203
FCC Public File