Grease fire prompts evacuation of Waffle House - wave3.com-Louisville News, Weather & Sports

Grease fire prompts evacuation of Waffle House

LOUISVILLE, KY (WAVE) –Customers had to evacuate a restaurant after a fire started underneath a stoveMonday night.

According to firefighterswho responded to the scene, a grease fire started at the Waffle House onHurstbourne Parkway, near Interstate 64, around 8 p.m.

No injuries were reportedand crews were able to flames under control, but the Waffle House will remainclosed until officials from Metro Health and Wellness are able to inspect therestaurant.

Copyright 2014 WAVE 3 News.All rights reserved.

Powered by Frankly