LOUISVILLE, KY (WAVE) - Stars from the worlds of music, television and film will shine at the 2014 Julep Ball.
Billed as the premier Derby Eve Party with a Purpose, The Julep Ball is held annually on the evening before the Kentucky Derby. It benefits the James Graham Brown Center at the University of Louisville.
This year's event, held May 2 at the KFC Yum! Center, kicks off with a 6:30 p.m. cocktail reception, followed by dinner and a live auction at 8 p.m.
Celebrity guests will include:
- Danielle Gregorio (Real Housewives of Orange County)
- Mark and Matthew Harris (Storage Wars)
- Kym Johnson (Dancing with the Stars)
- Carson Kressley (Emmy winning stylist)
- Keith Robinson (Dreamgirls)
- Elizabeth (Lizzie) Rovsek (Real Housewives of Orange County)
- Jon Seda (Chicago PD)
Entertainment will be provided by Bob Hardwick and J.D. Shelburne.
Tickets for a full evening of entertainment are $600 per person, $5,000 for a table of 10, and $100 per person for dance-only tickets.
For more information or to purchase tickets, to the The Julep Ball website at julepball.org.