Police mum on search for missing Indianapolis baby
INDIANAPOLIS (AP) - Police aren't saying what investigators found when they searched the home of an Indianapolis couple whose 6-week-old son was reported abducted last week.
Police spokesman Christopher Wilburn says investigators obtained a search warrant to enter the home of Delano Wilson's parents Monday night.
Indianapolis television stations showed investigators taking some large bags from the house to a crime lab van. Wilburn says he cannot disclose what was removed from the home.
He says the couple remains free and the missing infant case remains "an open and active investigation." No arrests have been made.
Twenty-three-year-old Willie Wilson told police last Wednesday that his son was abducted by a man and woman who knocked him out in an alley near his home just west of downtown Indianapolis and took the child.
Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
Friday, May 26 2017 9:53 PM EDT2017-05-27 01:53:12 GMT
There are still a few tickets left for Thursday's Muslim prayer service to honor Muhammad Ali. But there are none left for the interfaith memorial on Friday. Muslims have traveled from all over the world to pay...More >>
Kentucky Gov. Matt Bevin is discounting an ethics complaint aimed at him as political "mumbo jumbo." The complaint by a government watchdog advocate stems from questions regarding Bevin's connection to a...More >>
Ex-Massey Energy CEO Don Blankenship has petitioned the U.S. Supreme Court to overturn his conviction for misdemeanor conspiracy to violate federal safety standards at a West Virginia mine where 29 miners died in...More >>
Ex-Massey Energy CEO Don Blankenship has petitioned the U.S. Supreme Court to overturn his conviction for misdemeanor conspiracy to violate federal safety standards at a West Virginia mine where 29 miners died in 2010.More >>