LOUISVILLE, KY (WAVE) - A new ramp from I-65 North opened this week in southern Indiana.
The ramp, which allows traffic to exit I-65 to Stansifer Avenue, opened early on Sunday, July 12. Drivers can access the new ramp from Exit 0 off of the Kennedy Bridge.
Several closures are scheduled for roads around Louisville this week. They are listed below.
Overnight closure scheduled Wednesday, July 15 to Saturday, July 18
• Ramp from Muhammad Ali Boulevard to I-65 North
Work scheduled for Thursday, July 16
• Project-wide rolling closures 10 a.m.-1 p.m. for pothole patching
Overnight closures scheduled Friday, July 17 and Saturday, July 18
• Ramp from I-64 West to I-65 North
• Ramp from I-65 North to I-64 West
• One lane of I-65 South from the Kennedy Bridge to Market Street