1. Most auto accidents cause a permanent injury to the spine and have lasting effects for years. It is important that you see a chiropractor who specializes in auto crashes for the best outcome for your injury.
2. After an auto crash, most people experience pain in their neck that usually radiates to their shoulders and arms. Headaches, blurred vision, dizziness and lower back pain are also common.
3. You auto insurance will cover your injury 100% in the state of Kentucky .
4. Chiropractors go to school for approximately 8 years, including undergrad.
5. Chiropractic is affordable and most health insurance covers your care.