LOUISVILLE, KY (WAVE) - Several street closures have been announced for Louisville's Veterans Day Parade this weekend.
The parade begins at 11 a.m. on Main Street and stretches from Third to Sixth Streets in downtown Louisville.
The following streets will be closed during the parade:
- Main Street from 1st to 6th Streets
- The 2nd Street Bridge
- 2nd from Main Street to Market Street
- 3rd Street from River to Market Street
- 4th Street from Main Street to Market Street
- 5th Street from Market Street to Main Street
- 6th Street from River to Market Street
- Washington Street from Sixth Street to 7th Street.
Streets will be closed from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m.