LOUISVILLE, KY (WAVE) - The first round of auditions for Louisville's Got Talent is quickly approaching.
The competition is geared towards young talent between the ages of 6 and 18. Auditions are from 3 to 6 p.m. Sunday, February 11 at The J, 3600 Dutchmans Ln.
Any and all talents are welcome; past acts include musicians, magicians, dancers and comedians.
Those interested in competing can register here. Registration costs $20.
The Top 20 finalists will compete in the live Grand Finale on Sunday, March 25.
This year's grand prize winner will receive $500.
The Grand Finale judges are:
- Ben Sollee, Kentucky-born Cellist, Singer-Songwriter and Composer
- Robert Curran, Louisville Ballet Artistic Director
- Erika Denise, Louisville Central Community Center Fine Arts Coordinator
- Andrea Diggs, Kidsview Founder & Director
- Jason Clayborn, Louisville-born Grammy Nominated Gospel Singer
- Claudia Benack, Carnegie Mellon University, Associate Voice Teaching Professor
All proceeds from Louisville's Got Talent will directly benefit CenterStage Acting Out, a touring children's theatre troupe that travels to schools and community venues, presenting educational musical theatre to students of all ages.