Depending upon the nature of an event, or when considered necessary by Stadium Management, a visual or full search will be conducted by stadium security. All guests and/or show personnel may be subject to search prior to entering the stadium.
A Visual search consists of the following: the guest being asked to open any coats, bags or containers of any type. Security will visually scan all guests as they enter the facilities for contraband noted below. The guest will be asked to dispose the item(s) prior to entering the facilities. Guest may be detained if item(s) discovered is of an illegal nature.
A Full search consists of the following: the guest being asked to open any coat, bag or container and also being physically patted down or screened with a metal detector. If contraband is detected, the guest will be asked to dispose of such item(s) prior to entering the building. Guest may be detained if the item(s) discovered is of an illegal nature.
Guests with prohibited items will be turned away at entrances. No storage or "check in" area will be provided for such items.
Items confiscated at entry will not be returned.
THE FOLLOWING ITEMS ARE PROHIBITED INSIDE THE STADIUM
- Cameras with lenses longer than six inches
- Coolers or containers, including cans, cups and bottles
- Food or beverage from outside the stadium
- Knives, guns and any type of weapons or explosives
- Laser pointers
- Noise makers, whistles, and air horns
- Pets (except special services)
- Purses or bags larger than 8.5 X 11 inches
- Seat cushions
- Smoking (except in designated areas or on a ramp)
- Sticks or poles
- Video equipment and tape recorders