The garage door is the biggest door on your house, and it gets a lot of use - often more than any other door. It needs to be tough, dependable, and long-lasting. It must be able to stand up to the elements year in and year out. C.H.I. doors are built to meet these needs, and because you also care about how it looks, we offer a number of attractive options so you can select the one that best matches the personality of your home.
THE C.H.I. RESIDENTIAL COLLECTION
A lot of houses are built the same, but every home is different. When it comes to garage doors, C.H.I. knows that people have different needs and tastes. So we developed a diverse collection of doors, accessories, and options to give people a choice. From aesthetic features, like WINDOW OPTIONS and designer COLORS, to differences in STRENGTH, INSULATION, and performance, we've got lines of doors to fit any house style and budget.
Economy 2250/2251 | Built for both longevity and value, this door recreates the elegant look of wood with a deeply-embossed, distinctive panel design. It has the appearance of our top-of-the-line models, yet remains economical and efficient - making it one of our most popular models. Available in four designer colors, these durable steel doors complement the look of almost any home.
- Door sections are formed from heavy, 25-gauge galvanized draw quality steel.
- Section joints are roll-formed into a tongue and groove which produces a superior weather seal.
- Bottom weatherseal is extruded from virgin vinyl to help seal out the elements.
- Nylon rollers allow for smooth, quiet, and efficient operation.
- Inside stiles are made of galvanized steel and stile holes are "dimpled" for increased holding power.
- Extension or torsion springs are individually computer-calibrated to ensure proper fit.
- Extra heavy paint system consists of .25 mil. primer with rust inhibitor, plus a .75 mil. coating of baked-on polyester paint in your choice of white, almond, sandstone, or brown.
- Hinges are stamped from galvanized steel in a "wide body" pattern for greater stability and longer life.
- Optional automatic latching lock system opens easily from inside or outside.
- Model 2251/4251 includes 1-3/8" polystyrene insulation with a vinyl back cover, R-value - 6.85.