LifeBridge accepts donations of food, clothing, toys, and household items such as pots, pans, dishes, silverware and furniture.
The Red Cross puts victims in touch with LifeBridge, and they try to help out from there.
LifeBridge will be open the following hours for the remainder of the year:
- Friday, December 15, 2006, from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Saturday, December 16, 2006, from 9 a.m. to Noon.
- Monday, December 18, 2006, from 9 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Tuesday, December 19, 2006 from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Thursday, December 21, 2006 from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
The Red Cross gives fire victims our name and phone number. They are instructed to leave a voice mail indicating they have been referred by the Red Cross.