Can you pass the citizenship test? The U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services administers a test to all immigrants applying for citizenship. Here are 10 random questions taken from the test. How many can you answer? The correct answers are listed at the bottom of the page.
If you wish to take the more of the test, click here.
1. What do the stars on the U.S. flag mean?
2. What country did we fight in the Revolutionary War?
3. How many amendments are there to the U.S. Constitution?
4. What are the three branches of the federal government?
5. How many Senators are there in Congress?
6. What is the Bill of Rights?
7. How many Supreme Court justices are there?
8. Who was President during the Civil War?
9. Who has the power to declare war?
10. In what month do we vote for the President?
1. One for each state in the union
4. Legislative, Executive and Judiciary
6. The first ten amendments to the Constitution
8. Abraham Lincoln
9. The Congress