6 oz white pizza dough
3 oz sliced ham
2 oz mild italian sausage
2 oz pepperoni
3 oz peppernotta
3 oz mozzerella shredded
1 oz extra virgin olive oil
1. Roll out dough in a large oval shape.
2. Place sliced ham, pepperoni, and sausage in center of dough.
3. Top meats with peppernotta and shredded mozzerella.
4. Fold longest sides inward, then roll like a burrito.
5. Cut air hole on top of Stromboli and bursh with oil.
6. Bake in 450 degree oven for approximately 12 minutes or until golden brown.