Winter Storm WARNING continues for parts of southern Indiana until Sunday.
Winter Weather ADVISORY is out for the rest of us through Saturday.
Could these alerts get adjusted? Yes. Stay close to the WAVE 3 Weather App for any changes.
This weekend Winter Storm for some
Next Thursday Very light rain/snow
1/19 Rain to brief snow
1/22 System to watch
1/25 System to watch
I will have to keep this portion brief today due to timing. The video will cover A LOT more of the data.
- snow arrival has sped up a few hours. Roughly 11pm-2am tonight to get the show going.
- it will melt at first on the roads, but it won’t take long to develop snow-covered/slick roads overnight
- widespread accumulations expected...generally 1-3″. Some of the banding features could locally enhance this values.
- a break develop mid/late morning Saturday. Snow begins to melt for many locations
- next wave Saturday night...rain/snow line TBD
- final wave Sunday night/Monday. Snow or freezing drizzle possible.
Don’t sleep in tomorrow or you may miss the show :(