LOUISVILLE, KY (WAVE) – The man accused of stealing a large amount of cash from an armored truck and leaving town pleaded not guilty during a court appearance Monday.
Mark Espinosa appeared in court in Kentucky after being arrested in Connecticut on Jan. 30.
- Police: Fugitive armored car employee was arrested at DMV
- Armored truck driver requested Lyft ride from mall day before he allegedly stole hundreds of thousands of dollars
- Father of missing armored truck driver: ‘I thought I knew my son’
- $60k reward offered for fugitive armored truck theft suspect
- Employee, cash missing from armored car following stop at Jefferson Mall
Espinosa is accused of stealing cash from a Garda truck outside of Jefferson Mall in December of 2018. He was employed with the company at the time of the theft.
Espinosa’s trail is scheduled to begin on May 7.