Ethan the dog chooses limited-edition treat to benefit Kentucky Humane Society
Treats to be sold at all Feeders Supply stores
- Ethan the dog was found emaciated in Kentucky Humane Society’s parking lot by staff in January
- Slowly, Ethan the dog makes progress healing with care from KHS staff
- Community support for Ethan grew as staff shared his ongoing story
- Ethan inspires a Kentucky bill making animal torture a felony
- KHS staff member Jeff Callaway started bringing Ethan home during his road to recovery
- After several weeks, KHS announced Callaway and family would adopt Ethan
LOUISVILLE, Ky. (WAVE) - A lovable dog who defied odds and fully recovered after being left for dead in January will now adorn a limited-edition treat helping the non-profit organization that cared for him.
Ethan the dog will soon be featured on a new limited-edition treat sold at all Kentucky and Indiana Feeders Supply stores, with a portion of the proceeds benefiting the Kentucky Humane Society.
The treat was announced in an Instagram video Monday afternoon, with Ethan giving a taste test to each of the possible flavors of Incredipet dog biscuits.
While Ethan and Feeders Supply agreed that all of the treats were tasty, the winning flavor would be “Salmon and Sweet Potato.”
The new limited-edition treat will be available starting in July.
Copyright 2021 WAVE 3 News. All rights reserved.