How to Watch the Pacers vs. Pistons Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for March 13
The Detroit Pistons (15-53) will try to end a six-game home losing streak when they square off against the Indiana Pacers (31-37) on March 13, 2023 at Little Caesars Arena.
Keep reading for everything you need to know about this matchup between the Pistons and Pacers, including how to catch the action live with a free trial to fuboTV.
Pacers vs. Pistons Game Info
- When: Monday, March 13, 2023 at 7:00 PM ET
- Where: Little Caesars Arena in Detroit, Michigan
- TV: Bally Sports
- Watch Pacers vs. Pistons with fuboTV
Pacers Stats Insights
- The Pacers make 46.4% of their shots from the field this season, which is 2.7 percentage points lower than the Pistons have allowed to their opponents (49.1%).
- Indiana has a 13-7 straight-up record in games it shoots better than 49.1% from the field.
- The Pacers are the 24th-ranked rebounding team in the league, the Pistons sit at 21st.
- The Pacers record only 3.1 fewer points per game (115.8) than the Pistons give up (118.9).
- When Indiana totals more than 118.9 points, it is 18-10.
Pacers Home & Away Comparison
- The Pacers score 118.6 points per game at home, compared to 112.9 points per game in road games, a difference of 5.7 points per contest.
- In home games, Indiana is allowing 0.7 fewer points per game (117.6) than when playing on the road (118.3).
- When playing at home, the Pacers are sinking 0.9 more three-pointers per game (14.3) than when playing on the road (13.4). They also sport a higher three-point percentage at home (36.7%) compared to in away games (36.1%).
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.