Kentucky vs. Kansas State: Odds, spread, over/under and other Vegas lines - NCAA Tournament Second Round
The No. 6 seed Kentucky Wildcats (22-11) and the No. 3 seed Kansas State Wildcats (24-9) will square off in the NCAA Tournament with a ticket to the Sweet 16 of the East Region bracket on the line on Sunday at Greensboro Coliseum, tipping off at 2:40 PM.
You can find odds, spreads, over/unders and more across multiple sportsbooks for the Kentucky vs. Kansas State matchup in this article.
Kentucky vs. Kansas State Game Info
- When: Sunday, March 19, 2023 at 2:40 PM ET
- Where: Greensboro Coliseum in Greensboro, North Carolina
- How to Watch on TV: CBS
Click on our link to sign up for a free trial of fuboTV, and start watching select March Madness games and tons of other live sports without cable today!
Kentucky vs. Kansas State Odds, Spread, Over/Under
Here's a look at the odds, spread and over/under for this matchup at different sportsbooks.
|Favorite||Total||Kentucky Moneyline||Kansas State Moneyline|
|BetMGM||Kentucky (-2.5)||144.5||-160||+135||Bet on this game with BetMGM|
|DraftKings||Kentucky (-3)||145||-150||+130||Bet on this game with DraftKings|
|PointsBet||Kentucky (-3)||145||-150||+130||Bet on this game with PointsBet|
Kentucky vs. Kansas State Betting Trends
- Kentucky is 16-17-0 ATS this season.
- Kentucky Wildcats games have gone over the point total 20 out of 33 times this season.
- Kansas State has covered 21 times in 33 matchups with a spread this year.
- A total of 17 Kansas State Wildcats games this season have gone over the point total.
Kentucky Futures Odds
- Odds to win the national championship: +2800
- Oddsmakers rate Kentucky higher (15th-best in the country) than the computer rankings do (19th-best).
- The Kentucky Wildcats' national championship odds have fallen from +900 at the beginning of the season to +2800, the 71st-biggest change among all teams.
- Based on its moneyline odds, Kentucky has a 3.4% chance of winning the national championship.
Sign up for DraftKings Sportsbook using our link for a first deposit bonus.
Not all offers available in all states. Please gamble responsibly! Contact 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has developed a gambling problem or addiction.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.