Kentucky vs. Kansas State Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - NCAA Tournament Second Round
Sunday's contest between the Kentucky Wildcats (22-11) and Kansas State Wildcats (24-9) squaring off at Greensboro Coliseum has a projected final score of 72-71 (based on our computer prediction) in favor of Kentucky, so it should be a tight matchup. The game will tip off at 2:40 PM ET on March 19.
Based on our computer prediction, Kansas State is a good bet to cover the point spread, which is currently listed at 2.5. The two sides are projected to fall short of the 144.5 over/under.
Kentucky vs. Kansas State Game Info & Odds
- Date: Sunday, March 19, 2023
- Time: 2:40 PM ET
- TV: CBS
- Where: Greensboro, North Carolina
- Venue: Greensboro Coliseum
- Line: Kentucky -2.5
- Point Total: 144.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Kentucky -160, Kansas State +135
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks!
Kentucky vs. Kansas State Score Prediction
- Prediction: Kentucky 72, Kansas State 71
Spread & Total Prediction for Kentucky vs. Kansas State
- Pick ATS:
Kansas State (+2.5)
- Pick OU:
Kentucky is 16-15-0 against the spread, while Kansas State's ATS record this season is 21-10-0. The Kentucky Wildcats are 19-12-0 and the Kansas State Wildcats are 16-15-0 in terms of hitting the over. The teams average 150.1 points per game, 5.6 more points than this matchup's total. Kentucky is 6-4 against the spread and 6-4 overall over its last 10 contests, while Kansas State has gone 6-4 against the spread and 6-4 overall.
Put your picks to the test and bet on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Kentucky Performance Insights
- The Kentucky Wildcats have a +233 scoring differential, topping opponents by 7.0 points per game. They're putting up 74.6 points per game to rank 109th in college basketball and are giving up 67.6 per outing to rank 102nd in college basketball.
- Kentucky wins the rebound battle by an average of 9.6 boards. It is pulling down 36.5 rebounds per game (ninth in college basketball) compared to its opponents' 26.9 per outing.
- Kentucky hits 6.3 three-pointers per game (289th in college basketball), while its opponents have made 6.6 on average.
- The Kentucky Wildcats rank 72nd in college basketball with 97.9 points scored per 100 possessions, and 94th in college basketball defensively with 88.6 points conceded per 100 possessions.
- Kentucky and its opponents have been relatively even in the turnover battle. The Kentucky Wildcats commit 10.8 per game (71st in college basketball) and force 10.4 (309th in college basketball action).
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.